SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Ann: $264m Damages claim against ASX for misleading conduct, page-441

1. 361 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 859
    With all the ISX Shareholders' contacts with regulatory bodies and politicians, it appears that the "investigation" is now on the ASX. Please keep making contact with regulatory bodies and politicians. I realise I posted the below a number of times, however maybe there are new ISX Shareholders who need some ideas of what to email. Just modify the below points so that the regulatory bodies and politicians see you as an "individual" rather than a group using the same template. Please be polite and put your name and residential address at the bottom of the email.

ISX have evidence of ASIC obtaining confidential data from ISX and passing it on to ASX. With ASIC passing on the ISX confidential data to ASX it appears that ASIC have breached their own ASIC Act 2A, where ASIC must consider its actions with regards to competition. This is particularly alarming in the current case where ASIC have yet to make a decision on ISX's submission to ASIC in January 2020 regarding the application of Corporation's Regulations 7.2.16. Corporation's Regulation 7.2.16 is to address the "conflict of interest" between ISX and ASX whereby ASIC would be the governing body of ISX.

ISX have filed their $264,000,000 claim against the ASX for Misleading Conduct, now the ASX are scheduled, this week, to submit their "particulars" of evidence. It appears ASX are trying to "keep the lid" on any publicity with regards to the damages claim, demonstrated by a non-market sensitive announcement on the 21st August 2020. I have made several contacts with Australian regulatory bodies to highlight the major ASX contradiction in their disclosure policy i.e setting the precedent for other ASX listed companies who will now not have to announce as "market sensitive" if they are being sued for a substantial amount. I have also outlined the obvious "conflict of interest" with ASX developing their KYC services, ISX being a major shareholder of NSX and the joint venture between ISX and NSX in developing their Clearpay trading platform.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.