WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

Ann: $26M Capital Raising for Transition to 100000ozpa, page-110

1. 1,698 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 698
    @ThinkinLoudly, looking at the 'Letter from the Chairman' on pg.5 in the Prospectus, it appears there's a temporary conditional standstill on payments (shares / cash) owing to MACA & Lind (my guess is it probably includes a standstill on March payments).

"MACA and Lind have also agreed to a conditional standstill of certain amounts owing to themuntil 30 April 2019 (and continuing to 30 June 2019 in the case of Lind) (other than in respect ofthose funds raised under the Entitlement Offer that will be used to pay amounts owed to MACAand repay amounts owed to Lind as set out in Section 3.1) including (to 30 April 2019 in respectof both Lind and MACA) in respect of enforcement rights arising as a result of any events ofdefault by the Company under its respective arrangements with the Company. Further detailsare set out in Section 7.7"

BLK - 'Plan A' - They raise the minimum $25m for the CR to proceed as planned.
    BLK - 'Plan B' - The CR is withdrawn & it's 'business as usual' with the SP moving upwards / downwards / sideways from $0.015 (or less).
    BLK - 'Plan C' - Voluntary Administration.

Interesting times ahead.

I think a few strategic 'stop losses' (max 8-10% drop in SP from initial buy-in price) would have been pretty useful for a lot of shareholders over the past 12 months (myself included)...it's all hindsight now but floated as an opinion going forward for those who feel the need to buy-in for whatever reason (sorry, I can't think of any good reasons).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.