WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

Ann: $26M Capital Raising for Transition to 100000ozpa, page-117

1. 3,621 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 305
    with all due respect @Hiddenvalue, I did not know the answer. Otherwise I would not have asked the question.

Thanks @GravityWaves. Hats off to you for the quality of some of your posts. I understand you have taken a clipping on BLK so I suppose you are entitled to a whinge but so far I think you have presented realistically. Dam shame you have to debate the bleeding obvious.

Re the CR ... The last time they went cap in hand, Jerkoff outlined very specific calculated gold targets until at least end of June(6 months) and strong indication up until Sept following placement date. I remember adding them up and thinking just maybe they have found Jesus and decided that they might plan to target sweet spots whilst not sterilising others. And had they taken the opportunity to do the same again say in June, the share price would not be 1.5c. The reality was that these targets were the only low hanging fruit

I would not participate in this raising if my life depended on it. All of the ingredients of why this company has so far failed to commercially exploit this resources are still well and truly in tack.

My sense is MACCA is (and has been) anything but a friend. After all they get paid to move dirt and so don't give a toss about what the quality of that dirt is. I understand they are partially underwriting the capital raise. You wouldn't do that unless it was lucrative to stay at the table. Having them at the table only means that BLK is locked into whatever position MACCA wants BLK to assume. Lots of toe touching me thinks.

Lind is there and for them it's all about exit. It is truly fanciful to think that they would give one ounce of a dam for a pee ant gold miner in some place referred to as Oz ... does a wizard run it? Cash.

The full suite of directors looking after their own interests is in tact, including Dixon.

BLK is till selling the nirvana of 6.2 million tonnes of great dirt ... faaark, they cant get 20koz out of the place in a quarter with any degree of confidence.

As we speak BLK is insolvent. There is now clear evidence that the cannot pay their bills as and when due. If the CR falls short, what next? VA period. Lind will gather up the rats and mice and close out better than expected. Shareholders ... there's another one up the back!

The project is more valuable in the hands of others without the legacy vultures of Dixon, Jerkoff, MACCA and Lind. The market will eventually find a way to effect that. Punters like you and me will be the collateral damage.

Have a great day.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.