GNM 0.00% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

"... the stock has more chance to move on good news" I would...

1. 5,259 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1641
    "... the stock has more chance to move on good news"

I would say, " ... the stock has more chance to move on good COMMUNICATION"

Sustaining momentum and holding things at bay is just as important as SP moving up, specially so with speculative stocks.

The issue with GPP is not lack of good news. There have been times when there was good news but they would not communicate it elaborately or put enough care into wording the announcement, or they would send an un-necessary and negative announcement straight after a "good" news.

Also management needs to be able to explain a bad news so that it will not undo all the previous positive build ups. Example; they could have come up with plan B for OHD while they were waiting on grant application results so that when the bad news of application failure came, they would be able to convince the SHs they are competent and do not just sit there relying on government handouts ... so to speak.

Also we have seen SP slide gradually during times when there was no communication in areas when people needed to know if for example the project was still going (example OHD trials or NT REE). It doesn't have to be a case of earth shattering news for the company to keep SHs informed so that the SH's would not start getting concerned and selling or giving up ...

Management 101 type stuff ...

... but for now things are going ok - finger crossed old silly mistakes will not be repeated - and we will be kept informed even if for example there is issue with drilling ... it is all about trust in the company and if they communicate and explain a bad news, that is positive in itself in long run.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.855M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $221 18.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2301000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 144435 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.14pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.