GNM 0.00% 1.2¢ great northern minerals limited

Ann: 26m (down hole thickness) Pegmatite drilled in TD 003, page-4

1. 5,937 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 20040
    Yes guys we are quıckly getting there (as I told you on my previous post after the 2nd hole)

26m of massive pegmatite..!

"Between 61.7m and 87.7m (down hole depth) a 26m (down hole width) massive pegmatite showing varying amounts of silicification was intersected."

This is going to be more interesting in the next holes. It looks like we will intersect more and more massive pegmatites during the drilling under the saprolite section.  

We also have a good grade of lithium in the saprolite section (which is seen around 33m all around at the drilling location) when it is analysed because there were high grades in the trenches which were digged in the saprolite section. It's not going to be a poor overburden. It can be processed I guess.

That tells me that the pegmatite stringers reached to surface like sweating of lithium from the main stringers (bigger ones) which we are trying to find. Btw, the sweating brought a lot of lithium to the surface (in the saprolite) and we sampled them at high grades up to 2.63% all around the area.

The other interesting thing is that we have found spodumene and polylithionite in the trenches and grab samples. The polylithionite is a very high grade lithium mica which can be seen very rarely. That also tells me we have special deposit there. Time and drilling will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GNM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.855M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $221 18.39K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2301000 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 144435 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.14pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
GNM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.