WAF 0.00% $1.61 west african resources limited

Funny how I followed your lead all be it at a later time , by...

1. 4,765 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 511
    Funny how I followed your lead all be it at a later time , by converting 1/2 my stocks to cash and moving a holding in a growth fund into a combo of a conservative and property funds. Main difference is I kept my gold stocks as well as some of my blue chip favourites which has left me partially exposed to this crash.
    I have also decided to slowly get back into the market by buying more shares in my currently held gold stocks such as WAF as well as building on some of the blue chips and I ditched some shares in areas of high risk eg WEB. I have also moved my conservative fund back into growth recently and freed up some cash in my property fund but still hold part of it in property.
    I have realised that I have been exposed to some losses that I would have avoided if I had of stayed in cash , but have been happy to pick up parcels of shares at prices that will hopefully benefit my wealth in the future. I plan to continue to buy the many mini corrections within this overall bear market as I still have a reasonable amount of cash on hand.
    So thanks for getting me to realise what was going on. I think the clincher for me to act was when the Fed was supplying funds for the repo rate protection, but still took me a couple of months to get my act in order.

Christopher

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WAF (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.61
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.654B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.63 $1.64 $1.59 $3.399M 2.113M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5508 $1.60

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.61 126757 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WAF (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.