LVT 0.00% 0.6¢ livetiles limited

Yeah me too. I think it's because of the type of investors who...

1. 494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Yeah me too. I think it's because of the type of investors who are in the stock. It's not like a stock like VPC who had a similar announcement on the 3rd of July. That stock is fulled with day traders and you can see it swings heavily as punters sell for profits. Their 52 week chart looks terrible as well. Toxic stock IMO.

With LVT it looks more stable and more suited to look term investors. Obviously there's a bit of a wall at 25 but it's held up well over the last few months. Also, this announcement isn't really anything new, it's just confirming what management have bee saying for a while. This stock will eventually get re-rated soon. It's almost a certainty that revenue is going to continue to accelerate. If you just hold you'll be rewarded.

With the cash on hand now, plus the tax refund, plus increased revenue. You could say it's well funded and the need for further capital with the risk of heavy dilution is now reduced. Nothing to do but just sit back and let them continue building the platform.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LVT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.