BRU 0.00% 7.9¢ buru energy limited

Ann: 2H Resources - Natural Hydrogen activity update, page-91

1. 27,336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4691
    Without getting too technical, Occa, in layman’s terms it seems to me that anything other than finding naturally occurring hydrogen in the ground and letting it come to you so you can harness it for cheap, carbon neutral energy generation involves using a whole lot of unnecessary expensive energy up first in order to conjur some magic hydrogen out of thin air in order to generate some energy to replace the energy you just used up in your magic trick.
    You might be using a traditional, carbon emitting energy source, in which case, what’s the point? Or you could be generating your energy from some carbon neutral method like wind or solar, in which case, you are just taking it from someone else who could be using it instead of the carbon emitting energy generation method they use, in which case there is also not a lot of point. Maybe you could even use BRU’s 2H natural hydrogen energy to make your own so you could virtual signal up your own rear woke area.

I dunno, but unless they invent Perpetual Motion soon, it all sounds utterly BONKERS to me!
    Last edited by CEOChair: 26/10/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $53.03M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 64473 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.