ELE 0.00% 0.5¢ elmore ltd

Ann: $2m Priority Offer to Shareholders and Board, page-4

1. 1,473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    re: Ann: $2m Priority Offer to Shareholders a... Hi Joe,

Todays trading was pretty much as i expected it would be, although i thought maybe one tick higher would have occurred.

For the last few weeks i had wanted to buy more, hence that is why i was posting very rarely, the down rampers were doing a wonderful job for me. In the end i did not buy as funds were tied up in another stock and i feel i will make more of a gain by holding that stock for a further 6 weeks and then buying more NSL at the equivalent of 4 cents through the prospectus in 6 weeks time.

I`m still holding my origional shares though and have not been a seller of any shares. But this was alot easier for me as my average holing price was 2.6 cents. Had it been alot higher than that, then yes i would have perhaps traded out of the stock, only to re-enter in 6 weeks time again.

I still like the story, and realise it is still very speculative in nature. But positive progress is being made, so am prepared to continue to back this one.

Best wishes to you Joe and other holders, and lets see if we will be happy with our decison that we have now finalized to either hold or sell, in 6 weeks time.

Regards The Tinhopper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.