SUM 0.00% 50.0¢ summit minerals limited

Totally agree. Only a fool would be selling now. In 2 weeks time...

1. MZA
    264 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    Totally agree. Only a fool would be selling now.
    In 2 weeks time 50 cents may well look like a bargain...
    This company is seriously every chance to replicate WA1...that's not a throw away line.... Let that sink in....
    We have under 70m SOI only. Free float of shares is so minimal. No need for a CR anytime soon. Anyone now wanting to establish a decent position is going to have to step up and up....
    But WA1 got lucky. But good on them. Sometimes you gotta roll with the luck.
    Our new leaders have very smartly and meticulously pinpointed this gem of a project/s in a proven region of Brazil with proven historical mining (at surface) of stuff the western world is needing so badly its beyond ridiculous...and commercially the deal struck was a huge win....and listen to the recent interview with our MD....we have first mover advantage in Brazil in this mega hot space...we are every chance to keep getting more super hot projects....
    I mean it just doesn't get any better. We are still not even a $15M company...again let that sink in.
    The beauty is this party hasnt even started.
    Imagine once the mainstream media and wider population get wind of our pending results....
    My opinion only but hard to find a better 6 month risk / reward company on the ASX right now. I for one and locked & loaded
    GLTAH & bring on tomorrow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SUM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 43342 55.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
48.5¢ 12000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.14pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SUM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.