AGY 13.6% 9.2¢ argosy minerals limited

I must say I am none too impressed by this early closure. I am...

1. 282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    I must say I am none too impressed by this early closure.

I am currently selling a business and was going to settle the sale on Monday and apply for the full $15,000 application.

I could have done it earlier by switching funds around but thought this would be the easiest way to go.

Now I am left with no chance to get anything despite having been a loyal shareholder and following the rules.

My feelings towards Management have taken a serious blow and the fact that they have chosen to do this does not sit well with me.

I hear the cries of "Sell out or suck it up" but feel that it is none the less unfair to those who intended to but had not yet applied for their allocation.

The words :

"Argosy Managing Director, Jerko Zuvela, commented: “We undertook the SPP to give existing shareholders the opportunity to buy shares on the same terms as the recent $15 million placement to institutions and sophisticated investors..."

somehow does not ring true as in my case, the opportunity has been taken from me.

Oh well, just as well I have a few ABC shares as I can make myself a cup of cement and harden up.

Anyone else caught out by this "surprise" move?  Love to hear from you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.011(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 9.6¢ 8.3¢ $761.7K 8.626M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14047 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.