AGY 8.14% 9.3¢ argosy minerals limited

Ann: $2m SPP Closed Early, Oversubscribed, page-94

1. 1,393 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 14
    If you are a shareholder, or prospective shareholder in any company, it pays to keep a close eye on that companies activities on a daily basis and act upon the information given. I received an email from Automic stating that as an Argosy shareholder who had notified the company that I would prefer communication via email I received my application details days ahead of the mailed application form. That email included Bpay and reference number and stated very clearly to apply immeadiately. I did just that and applied for more than I normally would because "blind freddy" could see offer would be over subscribed.
    It appears many other shareholders did the same. It's unfortunate you missed out, but not companies fault. Guess you have learned something , just as I did with another company a few years back. However, I did not whinge. Just got on with the next one. If you're serious about investing , have some folding stuff in reserve and don't rely on future funds. Lesson learnt. Good luck .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.3¢
Change
0.007(8.14%)
Mkt cap ! $135.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.9¢ 9.4¢ 8.7¢ $168.6K 1.860M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.3¢ 299999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.