BRN 2.94% 17.5¢ brainchip holdings ltd

As written in my blog article - it's what comes next that will...

1. 5,768 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3414
    As written in my blog article - it's what comes next that will be truly exciting.
    Do you think Peter VDM is stopping at Akida ?

Akida™ will soon be the Model-T of neuromorphic processors

The most exciting aspect of Brainchip's work is the pioneering nature of the technology.

A reminder, the model-T disrupted the automotive world through introducing production line manufacturing; it introduced car ownership to the average person. However, quite quickly the Model-T was improved upon and subsequent models were light years ahead. Great though Akida™ currently is, it is only the beginning.

The launch of the first microprocessors in the seventies put low cost data processing in to the hands of teenagers. Kids started building computers in their bedrooms and garages to become Microsoft and Apple.

Akida™ will put the initial building blocks for Artificial Intelligence in to the hands of the next generation. Brainchip haven't just created a chip they have enabled an ecosystem through making available a free software suite of development tools.

And back at Brainchip, we have a new breed of engineers and scientists who have steeped themselves deeply in neuromorphic methods. They have opened the door into a whole new technological landscape.

While we think Akida™ is exciting, it's what comes after that will be truly amazing.

https://jwpm.com.au/industrial-marketing-blog/brn-brainchip-neuromorphic

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.005(2.94%)
Mkt cap ! $342.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.5¢ 18.0¢ 17.0¢ $737.6K 4.203M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 1587304 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 213251 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.