SXY 0.00% $4.60 senex energy limited

Ann: 2P oil reserves upgraded by 4.5 mmbbls to 13.3 mmbbls, page-17

1. 11,773 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6285
    I think the simple fact is the Origin farmin gave the blue sky potential a price, and it was not even higher than Chevrons farmin price. I know Hornet is still sitting there but at best, its the last bit of blue sky in SXYs portfolio. The Murta formation was a disappointment, the recent 30 well drilling campaign at best means that production will not decline.... that is not a big achievement with 30 wells.

Tui, as for the big gas sales agreement you are talking about, a couple of MMCFD is not a big deal, in fact its piddly. Psi81 hit the major stumbling block for SXY, its reserves are not in fields in production... Just sitting there gathering dust so to speak. There has never been any doubt about the amount of conventional prospects in its acreage, the thing is they have not been drilling for them.

I still think the foray into AWE has many rattled even now. It showed without a doubt that Ian Davies does not view the Cooper Basin as SXY 'engine room of growth', as why else attempt the T/O.

I hold and still have great confidence in management as long as they focus solely on the Cooper. Maybe I am just a bit jaded as I have waited quite a while now for SXY to shine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.