ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 359
    Well then - sell your 10 shares and move on.............this much angst over "not have the hugest holding ever" I just don't get. Why spend so much time on our forum using up your precious energy and time on in-depth narratives on something seemingly inconsequential that you are depressed and negative about? Life is tooo short. So, at no cost to the management, I have provided a regime for you below, to make you more positive and happy every day.

Motivational exercises to perform in front of the mirror each morning. Say aloud ten times each:
    • W7 will be great news and will increase and extend Walyering's production life and make more money every day
    • Walyering will be connected to the Dampier - Bunbury pipeline and have access to quality clients and will sell larger quantities of gas
    • Walyering costs .51c a GJ to produce but is selling 1GJ at over $7 (BTW I wish I had a margin in my business like that - Sweet..........)
    • SE has proven gas - and STX will retrieve the access situation to that resource
    • OH will be drilled and be amazing

Then 10 deep breaths and there you go. tongue.png

I would like to think that if we posters were hanging off a building that you would grab our hands - but realistically I think you might be actually standing on our fingers...........

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add STX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $659.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.8¢ 23.0¢ $3.083M 12.91M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 825367 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 303948 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
STX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.