DRO 8.39% $1.42 droneshield limited

Ann: 2Q24 Results Call, page-36

1. 593 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    great job for not taking notes! Well done.
    This verbal presentation gave far greater information around the current Droneshield company, there positioning and I believe their growth. We investors will only know whether the SP reflects the future company value in hindsight, and with future financial updates. I gained great comfort in hearing Oleg and (sorry don't have the other guys name), but he is sharp as well.
    They addressed the reason for selling shares earlier in the year was addressed, for us this is a young company, but for the directors they have been hard at it for 10 years, so who can really blame them for taking something off the table. Perhaps the timing could have been better, that that happens with growth companies in rampant growth phases.
    I loved how Oleg addressed the fund manager comparison to Air NZ, and saying that the company was over valued. Well, my take Oleg eats and sleeps Droneshield, and he has big ambitions for the company. They are growth not profit focused at this point.
    I love when I get a handle on the management, this gives me great comfort in my investment. I was only here for speculation until just recently, recently I doubled down, and will add to my holdings as soon as I can.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.42
Change
-0.130(8.39%)
Mkt cap ! $1.082B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.47 $1.55 $1.41 $47.97M 32.63M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 73667 $1.42

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.43 12500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.