DRO 8.39% $1.42 droneshield limited

My best guess is that Droneshield will turn into the Detect and...

1. 19 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    My best guess is that Droneshield will turn into the Detect and Command centre for C-UAS.

The latest engineering roles filled were all about sensor fusion (mostly C++), which ties into the themes at tail end of today's webinar presentation. This discussed DS's ability to integrate DS's radio frequency detection, as well as third party visual, acoustic and radar sensors.

Given how difficult it is to find and then track drones, this capability will be mind-blowing when implemented well.

You can easily imagine that hard kill options (eg AIM's laser) will be third-party bolt-ons, all centred around Droneshield's unique capabilities in detection and geolocation. This is true for individual drones as well as swarms.

There's a rumour that Droneshield turned down $300m of institutional funding at the last CR. I know some people didn't like the amount they did raise, but when this thing takes off, my opinion is that they will need every cent of that inventory monies they have.

This is a long term hold for me. It is just the start of a burgeoning industry, and we are here to see it grow.

What a time to be invested!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.42
Change
-0.130(8.39%)
Mkt cap ! $1.082B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.47 $1.55 $1.41 $47.97M 32.63M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 73667 $1.42

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.43 12500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.