DRO 8.39% $1.42 droneshield limited

Most of it was going over what was in both of the reports. They...

1. 856 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 230

Most of it was going over what was in both of the reports.

They ended up actually addressing the pipeline component, which was my main area of interest.

Main answer I’m happy with is that from their end, with 1.1 billion in pipeline, even if deals hypothetically get delayed or cancelled, they have enough pipeline to still have a fantastic year.

So if one assumes out of the 1.1 billion, that 300 million can potentially close for this FY, and one assumes a 10% conversion rate, then that’s 30 million in potential revenue for this year.

Then naturally there’s run-rate deals which are very common in sales as well as bluebirds (large deals that close out of the blue) that aren’t taken into consideration in the above pipeline figure, which also convert to sales.

For next year, again assume 10% conversion for the remaining 800 million, you now have 80 mil of revenue for 2025 from the above pipeline figure.

Sales people are KPId on closed deals as well as pipe generation, which is usually 3-5x of their sales targets.

In no expert in charts, daily swings, and all the terms such as candlesticks, EMA etc. What I do have many years of experience in is Enterprise Tech sales (SaaS).

I can see a path forward to 300 mil revenue a year. To get there though will require continue growth in pipeline, SaaS to be successfully incorporated into their revenue model (50% as they suggested) and a sales team that can execute on the pipeline. As well as top tier product and market leader reputation.

Note I came up with the 10% conversion rate, DRO would have their own. For the sake of being conservative and fair I’m using 10% as my forecast.

I would be surprised if their sales team can convert 10% of that pipeline. In Sales that’s a very easy number to work with.

Last edited by Sharesdude: Today, 19:28

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.42
Change
-0.130(8.39%)
Mkt cap ! $1.082B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.47 $1.55 $1.41 $47.97M 32.63M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 73667 $1.42

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.43 12500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.