MXR 0.00% 3.0¢ maximus resources limited

Gooday 1sharetrader1 Bet you are still cleaning up like you were...

1. 1,252 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    Gooday 1sharetrader1

Bet you are still cleaning up like you were in the past (I used to check the stocks you posted on).

Yeah mate, still in MXR. Couldn’t cut my losses - the investment in this has been emotional as well as financial. It’s like a little brother I want to see succeed. So many great tenements amounting to nothing (Canegrass - sold for squat and now FMS is getting delisted, South Aus, Adelaide Hills Gold, WA Narndee, Lithium, etc.) all turned shite. We are essentially a Gold Milling company atm with the hope of securing some gold plays of our own to mill. 

I’m sitting on six figure paper losses too. Substantial shareholder as well. I’ve been lucky that I’ve made some good trades elsewhere but in hindsight selling at a loss and clawing back the paper losses would have been a smarter way to do it. I do think at this price there is upside though, so I’ve been quietly mopping up.

If we do secure something that provides a decent revenue stream as we are only a shell in terms of MCap and value I think we can raise a bit. To what price who knows, but surely multiples of this at minimum (2-3). 

Havent followed your trade calls for a while what are you top plays atm?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 2.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 60634 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.