MAT 4.76% 4.0¢ matsa resources limited

I can always appreciate the level of frustrations from...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 199 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    I can always appreciate the level of frustrations from shareholders that have been in a stock for a reasonable amount of time and feel they are not getting the appropriate level of return they are after. I have been in this situation many times, but you either sell as you lose confidence or you hold and buy as you believe in the potential.

The majority of gold exploration stocks are currently underperforming at the moment due to a myriad of reasons but I continue to hold MAT as I believe in the opportunity and believe we are heavily undervalued. My reference to medium term was looking at the next 12 months.

People day trade (and its reasonably obvious the ones on these stock forums that do) and that's ok as everyone has their own investment process. Although the majority of day traders are about income and not creating long term sustainable wealth, hence they post comments on stocks they 'apparently' don't hold.
    I say this, as I don't believe the current pricing levels are reflective of the opportunity that exists here.

But as always, DYOR.

Disclosure: I have held MAT for about 6 months and participated in the recent placement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.