MAT 0.00% 2.5¢ matsa resources limited

Ann: $3.38M Placement to Fund Aggressive Drilling Campaign, page-27

1. 1,615 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 80
    Have a look who is the the number one major holder?

I am just speculating as most people do on these forums... It is ok to throw ideas around.

2012, I bought into A Goldie Castlemaine goldfields at 45c.. just like Matsa they started mining and eventually poured their first Gold...when suddenly the SP started to fall ...small amounts every day...after 6 weeks it hit 12c ..I jumped off..few more weeks it hit 4c ..then A Hong Kong Outfit named Liongold made a take over bid claiming they own 80% of stock..

they made an offer to remaining holders of 11c..
    I got burnt with most shareholders...
    when the dust settled I looked into the deal and found out that the major shareholder who by
    coincidence is Number one on MAT top holders , used their holdings to push down SP gradually scaring off most small holders...They facilated the deal and bought up at 5c and got 2 Liongold shares for one CG share equal to 12c... The CEO and management kept their jobs working for Liongold... All legal...

And you ask me about games...throwing shareholders to the lions is the best game in town.

So I think..the more they push MAT down, I ll dance with them.. not jumping off..Takeover at 10c... I ll end up Infront...
    You tell me a company with only 400mil shares and 700 thousand ounces of gold in the ground..with little debt only...has a valuation of 5c a share.....Common
    Valuation is 11c by most brokers...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.5¢ 2.5¢ 2.5¢ $3.773K 150.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 156807 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.15pm 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.