DRE 0.00% 1.8¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Very true, is this the black swan event you and I have both been...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 12,094 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5007
    Very true, is this the black swan event you and I have both been talking about for a few years now since the covid rubbish. The can was always getting kicked down the road and all the lies in the world from governments and their mainstream media buddies can’t hide what was inevitably going to happen. They tried the best they could and a lot of people fell for it. However things are self destructing now. Looks like US markets are going to open to an absolutely major loss. This will be black Monday! Every part of the market will take a hit to start, some sectors will never recover. The ones over hyped and based off fairytales and fake government funds from nowhere. Watch that liquidity come from these failed and hyped sectors and start to be redistributed to commodities, especially safety sectors - gold and silver. We are very well placed here imo, I am going to be scooping up the bargains everywhere in gold and silver exposure stocks. My picks are AUC, DRE, EMC for gold and BML for silver, all these with a bit more risk since they are lower cap. Then obviously the major Goldie’s such as NST, EVN, RSG making millions at current prices to be a bit safer in my weighting. Some huge returns on offer in the PM space in the next few years. Good luck everyone. Hopefully DRE can find this major gold deposit and we are all going to be laughing very soon imo.
    Last edited by coto: 05/08/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $67.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.8¢ $42.87K 2.381M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 4251339 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 1104898 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.