CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

Ann: $3.75M Raised in Share Placement, page-226

1. 2,386 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 670
    next financials ,approvals for Cannatab products which will be months a rundown on distribution which hopefully is at competitive prices offering real alternate value to consumers, increased market penetration for other products which if reasonably priced will compete with the well established black market, there are people I have spoken to who know what happens with the illegal distribution market and its very clear there is a demand for cannabis products to aid the health and well being of a wide range of people from children to adults an 85 year old is aware of cannabis and the benefits its products bring for pain relief etc , so the market is well established despite Governments throughout the western world banning it, just look at the prohibition period for alcohol and the numerous variety of spirits and no doubt liquers that were developed as a direct result, thats why I have bought millions of CGB shares , the potential of the product and the plant to produce an enormous array of natural products but first we need a bigger legal market to aid development of Hemps broader uses as a plant you cannot get much greener than Hemp if you have any environmental empathy----as for the board well unfortunately only history will determine their efficacy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.