MSB 4.39% $1.09 mesoblast limited

Not sure why they appear to have paraphrased, rather than...

1. 74 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Not sure why they appear to have paraphrased, rather than directly quoted, Dr Galipeau here. There's no quotation marks around this, yet the language ("it appears" ... "may have finally") very much suggests it is a direct quote. It's annoying to be honest, as to be sure, you'd really have to go to the actually journal article to verify this one way or another. I am a holder and supporter and not trying to sow seeds of doubt/downramp, I'd just rather the company properly identify if this was what the gentleman said exactly or whether there is a degree of interpretation.

In the accompanying editorial, Dr Jacques Galipeau, Professor and Assistant Dean of Medicine at the Stem Cell & Regenerative Medicine Center at the University of Wisconsin–Madison and Chair of the International Society of Cell and Gene Therapy (ISCT) MSC Committee, concluded that after more than a decade of clinical study involving three distinct advanced trials, it appears that remestemcel-L might well have finally met the regulatory requirements for marketing approval in the United States for steroid refractory acute GVHD in children, and it is to be determined whether this industrial MSC product will find utility for adults afflicted by acute GVHD or other indications.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.09
Change
-0.050(4.39%)
Mkt cap ! $1.244B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.14 $1.17 $1.07 $8.385M 7.489M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8500 $1.08

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.09 26954 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.