SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Thats funny. Didnt even see that Blue Cord. Might be the earth....

1. 2,531 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    Thats funny.
    Didnt even see that Blue Cord. Might be the earth. Any computer chips or tech can get damaged by a shock or cause dust to be attracted and cause a short. Or a discharge from the persons static build up.

Interesting how long the Nanosat is if thats the true size. Its double to triple sized compared to most Nanosats Ive seen.
    Looks like a lot of hardware is getting put in. Id be very interested in the Nanosats finalised capabilities. Its the Knowledge, Contacts and Experience that they have that interests Me.

Interestingly Elon Musk Sells the concept and the Investors come to Him. He says the car will drive for 200 or 300 miles on one battery. He says the Tesla will be self autonomous driving. He says You will be able to swap out a car battery in 30 seconds. He says it will be the Fastest, Safest, Cheapest Luxury car in the market.
    And Its voted the Best Car by the people.

I know there is a lot of commercial in confidence technology but mayby they Could still Sell the Abilities of the Nanosats.

Give Investors and the World a Vision of the Nanosats abilities. Sell the future of Cheap communication for 4 to 7 Billion people.

I know Im excited about that Vision!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.