SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Ann: 3 Diamonds Launch Date Confirmed May 2017, page-42

1. 656 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    FYI - This is what I wrote 2 days ago!

I have consulted the ORACLE once again, and this is my gut feeling on how the price action could possibly go, and is only my opinion!
    Sky Space Global
    Currently not much movement in share price, hanging around 25c as players position themselves, may come off a bit e.g. (low 20's) because it has had a crazy 3x months on the ASX (so profit taking)
    If there are launch delays it could also consolidate around 20-21c (dip to 18c?)
    Will SSG move to the 30c area in the next 4x weeks leading up to the BIG launch! (progress announcements due?)
    Then push thru 30c to 35c within a few weeks of the launch (might temporarly crack 40c then a slight pullback to under 40c?)
    Within a day or two of launch 40c to 45c plus
    Launch day an intraday high of 50c to 56c (If the volumes are huge, 60c peak might be possible?)
    If the launch fails a slip back to the low 20c area (temporary dip under 20c?)
    If the launch is successful, the price the day after could push higher, (a re-test of the theoretical peak, above 60c?) depending on volumes and how hard it has run leading up to that point?, then we should see some profit taking come back in (down trend)
    The month after launch will likely be a trading range type see-saw, based on news that Sats are talking to ground stations, what deals are being done in the back ground, the funding re next batch of 200x Nanos, partnerships with multinationals etc etc
    Two months after launch we should hopefully see revenue $$$ figures from the 3x Diamonds mission.
    *Caveat - As always there will be plenty of trading opportunities, money will be gained and lost, but this all depends on the stability of the Aust/US Mkts, the surrounding buzz n hype, Which big players are involved, Insto's, Traders, Profit takers, Bots and Volumes.
    I could be wrong or right on the above, but one thing is certain, this is going to be one hell of a ride…… Trade Safe!
    IMO DYOR AYOR Jack

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.