SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Ann: 3 Diamonds Nano-Satellites Generate First Revenues, page-46

1. 834 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122
    Do you actually have any investment experience? I've had a quick look at your posting history and you don't seem to hold anything you post on. You post like someone trying to give the impression of experience but the substance of your posts speak volumes.

Annualised refers to the amount that would be generated at the rate they are generating it over the space of a year. They state multiple times that they are now generating revenue which means it pertains to NOW. You're either not reading the announcement properly or you're making intentionally vapid statements. I'm inclined to think it is the latter. You have also now taken to insinuating that they are commiting fraud. Change your sentiment to sell. You can't continually post negative comments against the company and claim your sentiment is "none."

To the holders and prospective investors:

I bought into SAS just after they listed. There is absolutely no doubt that it was a risky shot, still is for that matter. A couple of Israelis were going to change the world by providing reliable communication to vaste swathes of the currently unconnected planet. So many chances to fail, such a small chance of success, yet here we are 2 years later. There's still a way to go but based on the successes of the last 2 years I'd say these guys deserve the benefit of the doubt.

That's what this company has always been about IMO. It's not about worrying whether the SP will drop from 15c to 10c in March 2018, I'm certain they couldn't care less. I'm sure that's not an easy pill to swallow for anyone holding from the 20c range, but I truly believe that you'll be back in the green if you choose to stick with it. I suppose my limited visits to this forum gives me a more macro view point.

They set out their roadmap in 2016 and they continue to methodically check off their targets one by one. What more can anyone ask for.

Good luck to all the holders and prospective investors. It's not often we get the opportunity to be part of something like this. I'll see you all in another 6 months or so. Ha!

Cheers,

DMac

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.