SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

A telco would only lease SAS satellites if through it they can...

1. 6,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1545
    A telco would only lease SAS satellites if through it they can offer a profitable service. As for the target market, SAS themselves set their main customer base. It is important to remember that SAS satellites are cheap and are severely limited in relative capability. Meir himself states that it is not their aim to provide data but the most basic of phone calls, messaging, etc. If the most basic stuff is all you need then global satellites are already available. The only question is would telco be prepared to offer the service even if they have to make a loss? There is a reason why satellite phone call is expensive. It is also important to note that SAS satellites only cover the equatorial region so not the entire SA, Africa, SEA, etc.

Universal cyberlink agreement is a carbon copy to beeptool's. Both are tenuous and honestly absolute BS. I am confident that they will never materialize. It makes no sense to even make the agreement in the first place so I believe that the only reason they did and then subsequently announced them is to pump up the SP. It would be less dodgy if they only do it once but they did it twice and then the paratus POS agreement made it three times.

How a telco is going to profit from a POS device is beyond me....a POS device consumes almost no data.

Beeptool desperately needed? Whatsapp? Link? Kakaotalk? Finance? Paypal? Online banking? There is absolutely no reason to use beeptool.
    Last edited by aniesbaswedan: 22/03/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.