MCT 0.00% 0.2¢ metalicity limited

Ann: $3 million Oversubscribed Placement Completed, page-2

1. 111 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    I think it is good news because at least the market will know that it's now completed.

Let's move on and hope we can see a great announcement this month.

I believe company needs to inform shareholders on their action plan(s) to improve assay turnaround time, understood that all labs in WA are overloaded with work but it's not necessarily means that company just accept that and cannot do anything about it, company must find a way to improve (and manage shareholders' expectation) because as an exploration company (at this stage) assays are only value that company can prove. At least the company needs to explain what they are doing to improve this issue.

JORC median update depends on the progress of assays so if it keeps delaying to get assay result(s), JORC update will be delayed too.

(I am not cross promoting) I noticed that "MTC" has recently completed the JORC mineral estimate update, it seems their tenement is overseas - that could be a reason why their announcements were more frequent than MCT.
    Interestingly their SP is declining after the JORC update announcement (I have no idea on the details of update as I saw this company by pure chance.) but I think it would be worth studying as it can be a case study for MCT as well.

I will wait until I get the JORC update and will review the strategy..

All in my opinion only and do your own research

Cheers!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $8.972M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.1¢ $14.49K 7.258M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
59 146419981 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 946106 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.01pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MCT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.