ENX 0.00% 2.0¢ enegex limited

Good announcement even though hard to take drop in share...

1. 4,545 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1412
    Good announcement even though hard to take drop in share price.

This is exacttly what ENX needed, an experienced WA based GEO running the company.
    If this had have happened a year ago, I would have been much much happier.... The share price wouldn;t have been so battered.

Albers missed a huge opportunity when the share rice rose, after Chalice, could have brought funds into the company to power exploration in the company for years. But sat back, greed, seeing golden horizons. Could have easily suceeded in a $5M capital raise in the "PGE" rush, which lasted months, but just sat.

We a need a CEO to respond to price cycles, realise hedging your bet in the good times is a great strategy.
    We need a WA geologist/geology team, having to contract out eastern states firms was expensive and time wasting. Nick will know local contractors etc...

I do thank Albers for his choice of tenements and keeping the company alive for NICK . He has chipped in his own money a few times. But this area of exploration was beyond him, and I thank him for realising this. I wish him well in his future.

Probably a tag team pair (Nick and Roger Steinepreis) Geo-lawyer combo can be powerful. probably buddies for while, they studied at UWA around the same era. Made name for them themselves in their specialities.

Watched a few you-tubes with Nick presenting, Apollo. Comes across as a straight talking, logical, enthusiastic guy... and dare I say younger and able to drive a tiddler like ENX. His background in exploration geology, managment is extensive and he is well connected to the WA mining community.... TICK, TICK, Tick.

Just need the find now

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5132/5132512-82ff800e6e819ec9c1acf71792b385cf.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ENX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.378M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 105262 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 90000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 20/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ENX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.