ALC 3.92% 5.3¢ alcidion group limited

From my perspective, I could not ask for anymore from the board...

1. 835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1716
    From my perspective, I could not ask for anymore from the board and management for this year.

They have pretty much delivered on what they told us they would do, continually kicking goals and securing more contracts and getting involved in trials and etc.

Obviously, our sentiments would depend on largely on our entry price and etc. But if you ask me, climbing from a 52-week low of 3.8 cents to the current share price of 18 cents is mighty impressive. If you asked me, as a long term holder, whether I would be happy with even a share price of 10 cents when we were around sub 3.5 cents, I would be over the moon.

Like many posters have alluded to, Alcidion has been delivering and I believe will continue to deliver, So let us all just try to keep things in context and acknowledge all the good work that has been done by Kate and co.

Alcidion, in my opinion, is a long-term story that would take years to gradually play out. Expecting significant deals to be announced shortly after the capital raise is simply unrealistic, particularly so close to the festive season.

In the public sector, things slow down or cease prior and after an election as clarity is needed on key appointments (as the elected or re-elected leader seek to reward supporters who in turn will seek to make their own appointments to boards and commission). Significant announcements also need to be run passed media advisors to maximise positive publicity. Given the upcoming festive holidays, I would not be surprised from my own experience, that everything gets put off until late January.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.