ALC 1.85% 5.5¢ alcidion group limited

This last paragraph tells it all really. Some people have...

1. 4,845 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1558
    This last paragraph tells it all really. Some people have commented that a $500k contract over three years isnt much, but in reality we know that there are many more contracts going in under the ASX announcement cutoff. These add up.

And lets not forget that Patientrack's footprint in the UK gives ALC the right contacts in the hospitals to introduce them to the rest of the product suite. Cross sell.

“This fast implementation shows what can be done when NHS hospitals and responsive technology providers work together. This best of breed approach to digital transformation is about delivering tangible benefits in patient safety to frontline NHS staff quickly in a trust that is looked to across England and further afield as an example of digital excellence.”

More widely across the NHS, many hospitals have recorded substantial gains in patient safety by using the Patientrack technology. Measured impact has included significant reductions in cardiac arrests, mortality, length of stay, and admissions to intensive care. Hospitals have also innovated with the Patientrack technology to tackle deadly conditions, including acute kidney injury and sepsis."

Personally I don't really care what product Alcidion is selling. It is all Alcidion now anyway, thats the beauty of an acquisition! I mean really, take ANY global IT software company, remove the sales from all the acquisitions they make (thousands of companies) and what do you get? Apparently "concerned" shareholders... gimme a break!

Get that foot in the door where ever possible for the shift that is building momentum.

Right place, right time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.5¢
Change
0.001(1.85%)
Mkt cap ! $73.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.9¢ 5.3¢ $168.1K 2.998M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.5¢ 78405 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.3¢
  Change
0.001 ( 1.15 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.6¢ 5.9¢ 5.3¢ 1081166
Last updated 15.59pm 26/04/2024 ?
ALC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.