WRM 0.00% 6.3¢ white rock minerals limited

A most exciting time to be a shareholder in White Rock. My...

1. 926 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 596
    A most exciting time to be a shareholder in White Rock. My family played its part in clearing those out because White Rock have such an appealing mixture of projects in the current environment: by size, locations, by primary minerals.

- Mt Carrington - unique silver/gold project ... manageable capital size ... better climate ... backstops the M/Cap imo
    - Red Mountain - 9.1 million tonnes @ 12.9% ZnEq (excellent silver credits, exploration upside - a 20 million tonne deposit)
    - White Rock cashed up - very early days but what exploration upside.

Last Chance as a Pogo lookalike - 10m oz conceptual gold system target. Erosion may have done us a favour in two ways - exposing it towards high grade while the loose scree hiding it from prying eyes. The scree dictates awkward blind drilling to start with. Even so, those high grade soil samples along/under the breccia trend scream to be tested.

White Rock did the descent thing by letting all long suffering shareholders load up at rock bottom prices. Good on directors and mgmt for doing so. I was a shareholder years ago and sold out, so did not benefit directly. The $30,000 0.003 SPP closed 15th July - so note the precious metal price increases since 15th July:
    Gold $1,810 $1,940 (+ $130, +7%)
    Silver $19.40 $24 ( +$4.60, +24%, boosting Mt Carrington NPV by .. 100% plus ? )

White Rock's share price did react but the big SPP created a wave of sellers looking to lock in some quick profit ... against a slightly slower wave of new buyers rushing in to absorb the deluge ... it has been epic. We have given sellers a 66% to 100% profit for the privilege of being fully positioned, but precious metal price increases have boosted White Rock's value by more imo. Have done this before and in for many multiples ... game on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.