PDN 0.07% $13.99 paladin energy ltd

Ann: 30 June 2012 Annual Report , page-9

1. 2,797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    like the report:)

i am sure Cameco and others watching very closely atm
    trading on PDN reminds me trading on EXT before TO (multiple 1 share trades everyday and completely in bots hands at this depressed market environment to keep it down @ 50% discount off the target valuation of the many reports past few weeks)

http://jutiagroup.com/20120814-who-will-fill-the-24-million-pound-uranium-supply-gap-david-talbot/

Who Will Fill the 24 Million Pound Uranium Supply Gap?: David Talbot
    By The Energy Report, on August 14th, 2012 in Energy

""""""

TER: Paladin Energy has been showing some pretty exciting production results, but the stock has continued to languish and now there are some takeover rumors floating around. What’s the situation there?

DT: Paladin is our top producer pick. We have a Buy rating on the stock with a $2.65 target price. Right now, we like what we see. We think the company has really turned the corner with good production numbers, a strong outlook, resource growth, advancement of the pipeline, asset sales and strategic alliances that are expected shortly. Those alliances could not only improve the balance sheet, but it could also add value to the projects that are still in the pipeline.

A Bloomberg article last month suggested that Paladin is a takeover target at these levels. We think that potential acquirers could include Cameco, Rio Tinto Plc (RIO:NYSE; RIO:ASX; RIO:LSE; RTPPF:OTCPK), Uranium One Inc. (UUU:TSX) or other senior miners looking to get into the uranium space. We have a Buy rating on Uranium One and a $4.50 target price. But I think that Paladin is going to make the first move with strategic alliances before anything else happens.

"""""""

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.99
Change
0.010(0.07%)
Mkt cap ! $4.182B
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.78 $14.02 $13.62 $27.61M 1.999M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 198 $13.99

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$14.00 5278 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.