FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Ann: 30 June 2018 Half-Year Financial Report, page-93

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 167
    Nothing has changed!!
    All the fundamentals are getting stronger. The next few announcements should change the perception of weakness. I have been trading stocks for a long long time and I have probably taught technical analysis to some of you in years gone by. Someone wants this badly and does not want to pay more than necessary. The sellers can also be buyers! That is what they do to keep to keep the lid on the price and make holders panic into selling.
    We have a very strong shareholder base because every attempt to get more sellers (volume) so far has failed and our large holders are doing that.... holding!!! (Smart)
    From the comments of some of our LT holders, "buying more", would suggest those selling and buying are failing and not until the volume gets into the millions/day will they get what they want. I don't think they will make it as time is running out. Management is busy and will announce in due course believe in that ……….
    So I suggest …..RELAX and be PATIENT and do not sell unless you have to because it is but a matter of time (very short I would suggest based on LIT ETF current performance.) before this market seriously takes off !! Be under no misunderstanding we will probably lead the field as we are the most under capitalised lithium stock on the market
    Remember there are many games been played internationally At the end of the day it is all about very rapidly increasing demand for Lithium with demand absolutely outstripping supply.....!!
    Start planning that 1 Dollar party as we are not far away... and hold onto everyone of your shares!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.