FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

I agree. BTW Recruiter10 I disagree - GAS and any other holders...

1. 408 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 262
    I agree.
    BTW Recruiter10 I disagree - GAS and any other holders of their calibre, would buy and sell using price manipulation. Someone large is manipulating with the fractional 0.268c type share deals, scared punters become anxious pop up a sell of 0.27c which gets snapped up very quickly (within 5 mins), the big boys are making the market, small fish are stepping into the trap and being eaten up. Whos to say the big boys aren't making room for more trophies in their war chest. You've only got to hold the market for a few weeks before you few hundred thousand shares becomes a few million.
    On a final note PLS, KDR, GXY are a few years ahead of our game with many tiers of security in place over BGS. The market has changed in the past 6months with the likes of BGS and AVZ getting hammered on dips of the general Li trend and not recovering, the stock currently is very illiquid with no actual cash for deals is changing hands or in bank (except a few bucks from RG). $$$ signs have to been shown to the market, agreements and progress can only change this. The market is only guessing at the moment if we can get a deal. When fact hits things will change. You are buying a stock today for 0.27c which could be valued in the several dollar region in 18months time. All a punt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.