MAT 0.00% 2.6¢ matsa resources limited

bernd2010 - You are right with opportunity cost.MGV went...

1. 253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    bernd2010 - You are right with opportunity cost.
    MGV went extremely well, but at todays MK Cap it is far to high. I did not expected that, 2016 was the last time I was with pleasant results all in on the ASX. A for me quite lousy stock exchange nowadays..
    What I saw after 2016 was referring to ASX far worse as I what saw on the TSX, so Matsa is my last australian play remaining.
    Got another share Edr.to Edene Resources albeit only fivefold up since March plus at least triplefold upside till June 2021. But for that you have to invest thru TSX or thru Ulan-Bator stock eschange, where it is dual-listed. Billioneer Eric Sprott just invested after me in this co. It is the fourth time that Eric S. invests in shares after me entering first (wallbridge mining, balmoral, steppe gold, ederne).
    Things with Matsa would be far easier if more detailed information referring to Red October delivery and production planning would be given.
    Matsa likes to order profound and maybe costly studies before, but not always these seems to be helpful. Why not just starting to pull out stuff at Devon? Canadians for example do a lot of so called test or bulk sample mining. Do we really have to wait x years for things going on?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 42307 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.8¢ 350000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MAT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.