AKO 7.14% 13.0¢ akora resources limited

I know they wouldn't be interested in a strategic investment,...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,468 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1674
    I know they wouldn't be interested in a strategic investment, but that is all I would support.

Even if a take over offer was made tomorrow for $1 per share, I'd still vote no. We have a life changing opportunity ahead of us, finding opportunities like this is not easy, and I have faith in Paul and the team he is assembling.

What you call "intransigence", I call "focus".

Paul and the team are simply executing on the plan they have had since day 1.

1) They have proven the resource is there, there is DSO suitable material, and there is a very large magnetite resource under the DSO that is upgradeable to DRI quality. This was completed in 2022.

2) Complete all of the studies to establish a low cost DSO start up to self fund expansion. This will be completed early 2025.

3) Find the funds to build a mine and reward investors.

Extremely low shares on issue, prioritisation of shareholders interests, very respectful with OUR money, and constantly derisking the project and adding value with every milestone that is met.

I invested in AKO because iron ore is a low tech, low cost, low risk bulk commodity.

Right now "country risk" is the biggest issue, and that is becoming less of an issue given the progress towards the mining code and the investment from the IMF and World Bank.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
-0.010(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $15.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 14.0¢ 13.0¢ $16.17K 117.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32228 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.0¢ 86462 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.04pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AKO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.