ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,072 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 474
    I think all investors interested in this stock have to ask themselves one question when it comes this mine and any “problems” with regulators ….. would the European Union want to kabosh a project that delivers a strategically, fundamentally important new technology material and processing plant to their doorstep which alleviates their reliance on China or not?

your answer should dictate whether you are in or out.

Me I’m in …. Short to medium term this stock goes back to 16 at a minimum. That’s a 45% return for me in anywhere from 1-5 months.

why do I believe that? Too much good news most likely to come out, compared to small chance of more bad news coming out.

Commencement of drilling, possible TO, land acquisition, regulatory hurdles jumped over, DFS, Offtake, financing, assays and many more.

So do what you want, me I’m in and will either average up or average down depending on what happens the next month.

But I will say this, it’s not easy finding stocks that will almost certainly provide a 40-50% return with such a low level of risk. Risk reward trade off is extremely skewed with this stock in my opinion. The chicken littles are amateurs and the people in the know are downramping and accumulating as they know.

Im happy with my parcel, and don’t believe in downramping as for me it’s unethical. But in a different life as an investment banker I’d be downramping the faaarrrrkkkk out of this stock and accumulating!

Just my honest opinion and always DYOR
    Last edited by Omegaman48: 22/04/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EUR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.