DRE 0.00% 1.7¢ dreadnought resources ltd

I imagine that our negative essay writing non holder has lost...

1. 630 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 315
    I imagine that our negative essay writing non holder has lost significant sums of money in the past based on poor investment strategy or misunderstanding the market or being fleeced by a lifestyle company. And therefore has the need to seek revenge, restitution and attention by posting negatively on a broard selection of exploration stocks. It is also possible that severe self-esteem issues bring the need to gain notoriety by any means therefore we see the need to post essay length often negative and derogatory statements across a wide selection of exploration companies. DRE is an exploration company and there are no guarantees in exploration the money we invest should be money we are willing to loose. I will say this for the last time THIS IS AN EXPLORATION INDUSTRY WIDE DOWNTURN with few exceptions. Some people use charts i personally follow trends and current trends indicate DRE is caught in an industry wide downtrend. When will it turn "dont know" however it is the small explorers who ultimately discover the feed stock for the big miners and without them new discoveries will begin to dry up.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $40.57K 2.360M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27431 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 2997169 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ 426127
Last updated 15.59pm 22/05/2024 ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.