DRE 0.00% 1.7¢ dreadnought resources ltd

It's a pile on 2ic morning I see. Very happy to engage, posting...

1. 2ic
    5,646 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4613
    It's a pile on 2ic morning I see. Very happy to engage, posting on HC is a hobby for entertainment amongst other reasons and i find bantering with stale bitter bulls most entertaining. Firstly, I haven;t reported a HC post for years now, why would I? The more flaming or abusive the better... makes those posters look bitter and foolish focussing on personal attacks instead debating the facts.

HC is a hobby I only have some small time for, which is partly why I don;t move on from DRE commentary... any new stock requires time to research and get right, where as I know DRE like the back of my hand by now so it's fish in a barrel. Long posts... maybe you guys need an hour to type one paragraph rants, but not for me. FWIW, I copy/paste all the diagrams, limks and commentary worthwhile onto excel spreadsheets for stocks I work on as i go so it's always there with a click to recover and re-post if necessary.

One of my goals onHC is to shine a light onto misleading releases and commentary by ASX explorer/developers to try and agitate for stronger better management behaviour and maybe even stronger ASX rules. DRE isn;t a personal grudge, it just happens to be one of the stocks i dug into and turned out to be an endless source of over-cooking investor expectations with their cynical and misleading spin. That there is also some really interesting geology is a bonus but a curse, because without interesting projects to provide a counterbalance for HC readers, I would have been gone long ago and the thread would have been all to the bulls.

I don;t have any desire for DRE exploration to fail, other than when I call success expectations way over-cooked in which case I'm obviously wanting to be proven correct (who doesn;t want to be right?). I've been 100% correct on all their projects and the RE market to date, I rate my own judgement prospectivity, reality vs spin, on things like EIS grants etc and see no reason why I shouldn't be able to provide a counter to the always/only bullish take on everything DRE?

I'm the protagonist on HC championing the cause to more realist and continuous disclosure by ASX explorer/developers, and it doesn;t matter whether it;s DRE or any other company... when people read my critique of bad behaviour it doesn't ring the bell for DRE, it rings the bell for all companies. Maybe if DRE didn;t provide me with such a constant fertile stream of opportunities to call out spin then I wouldn't be here at all??

GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $59.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $40.57K 2.360M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27431 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 2997169 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 5.88 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ 426127
Last updated 15.59pm 22/05/2024 ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.