DRE 10.0% 2.2¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Wow, you reported my comment because you don't like being called...

1. 11,106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4581
    Wow, you reported my comment because you don't like being called out... happy to give it out but you can't take the heat! More proof you are a sad human. Here is my comment again

So what is your go in here? That’s a lot of effort and paragraphs for a non holder who has no skin in the game and no financial or reward incentive… it is almost like you have no life. I only post on stocks I hold because I struggle to find the time in the day to post more than that. Even if I did not hold stocks I am interested in or was negative about i would never post on them anyway. What is the point? Unless you want the company to fail because you hold a grudge of sorts? Or maybe you want the share price to get lower to buy in as low as possible? Either way it definitely is unethical with the way you operate and your obsession in here. Very strange behaviour.
    Not sure anyone could ever find negatives about DRE being one of a handful of junior explorers on the ASX to be chosen for the EIS funds. Yet somehow you are finding negatives to it. Weird behaviour like I said above. Maybe you have a sad life and need help and can only think negatively? There are support groups out there for people like you and I can send you links if you need

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.2¢
Change
0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $73.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $98.74K 4.657M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 618292 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 1797615 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.27pm 18/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.2¢
  Change
0.002 ( 4.76 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.1¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ 4261432
Last updated 13.50pm 18/06/2024 ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.