DRE 10.0% 1.8¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Ann: $300,000 EIS Drilling and Geophysical Grants, page-24

1. 546 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1313
    Well done bigcon, coto and others calling out this issue. I have done so and had informative posts moderated due to...
    It is great to see others posting about this DRE issue - NOTE Mods - a DRE discussion about a DRE issue in here and NOT off topic.
    Talk about dish it up but can't take it; indeed. I hold my tongue at times now as I don't like negativity and only came into this issue because it was not stopped originally. It is a waste of my valuable time but the legal ramifications were wanting IMO. Good that has stopped. The red heart should have a greater responsibility attached but sadly; not so in this site. It must be hard to manage so this is not a festering complaint at all. Just stating the obvious like Coto and others above.

The chart on DRE is indicating a base or turn here in this range. That is the more probable thesis at this stage. I believe the targets have merit thanks to earlier work and gold is in a bull market now in all currencies. Good times are coming in the sector. At some point the rising tide will lift all boats and that will cause negative posters to go attack freshly weak sectors to get their sick jollies. I believe DRE has a good future thanks to their ethical approach, persistence and skill sets.

Congrats to the team on the grants and the conversion of options with that additional cash for the coffers - just over $450k and a deal or two coming to add more substantially to that (we hope). Most people are "well" enough to wish success for others.

GLTAH CW

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
-0.002(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $63.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $57.72K 3.002M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 1755335 1.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.9¢ 27222 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 7.22 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ 2083445
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.