TSO 15.9% 3.7¢ tesoro gold ltd

Ann: 300g/m intercept confirms El Zorro large-scale potential, page-77

1. 21 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 24
    Malay,
    I fully agree with you, mate! I can not possibly see what the management can do that has not already done. I do not want to repeat all the achievements that they pulled off so far and that is about ias far as can be done for the share price. There is a limit on what one can do to influence the share price. Right now we are victims of the market sentiment which will improve after the Biden administration takes over. Most likely once we defined the size of the reserves in the ground one of these North American big gold miners that are already in the region will make us an offer we can not refuse although Zeff claims he wants to become a producer. As you also said, I am more worried about the possible developments on a macro level whereas I mean possible gold price collapse if the market crashes and investors start selling what they can, not what they want. I also do not believe in this recently flagged strong dollar policy. Besides the printing presses going full speed (had an opportunity to see them in person in DC a few yeas ago) and the negative real interest rates, there is not much that either FED or the Treasury can do to help the dollar stay strong let alone get stronger. Maybe the real question is whether they really want the strong dollar. I bet not. Therefore, one can only sit tight and wait for more drilling results that are promised to be delivered on a weekly basis once those extra rigs start turning. I would not even worry if the gold price dropped somewhat as our AISC should be very competitive. Even with the gold price in the doldrums a few yeas ago some gold miners recorded stellar share price raises. Patience is all we need in this case.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.7¢
Change
-0.007(15.9%)
Mkt cap ! $49.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 3.7¢ $61.01K 1.536M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 182376 3.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.9¢ 80274 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.59am 14/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.9¢
  Change
-0.007 ( 7.14 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.2¢ 4.3¢ 3.7¢ 909493
Last updated 11.03am 14/05/2024 ?
TSO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.