QPM 2.86% 3.4¢ queensland pacific metals limited

Firstly, you can invest how you want. So I wont touch on the TA...

1. 1,067 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 277
    Firstly, you can invest how you want. So I wont touch on the TA vs FA thing as that is subjective.

Secondly, justifying a sell position on a CR or delay in DFS misses the whole narrative developing. The management in QPM are highly professional and component in the chemical industry, the level of detail and direction is astounding. The CR was necessary as the DFS is probably being enhanced and scaled up. Export banks dont put 250 million on the table if they do not understand the potential. Therefore, you need to be sanguine about the CR and DFS. Your assumption is assuming that there will be no more financing in place prior to the DFS and that your chart is trading downward. This will be risky if we get any more deals in place, however, the lower the SP the more a LT investor like myself will buy more, so I read the narrative differently.

Moreover, you seem to be a swing trader, which is fine. However, it would be helpful to disclose this fact if you are making comments regarding the SP. You may be right regarding short term SP, but you have invested in speculative end of the market, so commenting about being short term bearish is redundant because everyone invested already understands that this a high risk, high reward play.

In general, it is a major flaw with these sorts of threads. People seem to post without context. The context of your personal strategy is important, as words have power and people use them to influence others. Sometimes, the comments verge on the edge of toxic.

In saying that, good luck to you and Merry Christmas, I hope 2022 is prosperous for you and your family (same to everyone)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.4¢
Change
-0.001(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $85.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.4¢ 3.5¢ 3.2¢ $177.3K 5.330M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 1370744 3.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.4¢ 300000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
3.4¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
3.4¢ 3.4¢ 3.2¢ 3692153
Last updated 15.33pm 05/06/2024 ?
QPM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.