A4N 2.55% 95.5¢ alpha hpa limited

Wow some sensitive folks on this thread who are vehemently...

1. 258 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 164
    Wow some sensitive folks on this thread who are vehemently defending their holdings and yet have the audacity to be critical of myself for doing the same on the FYI thread. In case you weren't aware, HC doesn't require account holders to have qualifications to post on these threads. Although I am sure that my formal qualifications trump yours. I respect that you are entitled to your opinion, and equally I am entitled to mine. Although, it is somewhat arrogant of you to think that you have the right to assert who should and should not be posting.

If the fundamentals are as sound as is being claimed, then long term holders have nothing to worry about (long term). But revenue and customers appear to be lacking from what I can see, to justify a $1billion market cap. On a PE of 10x, the company needs to be generating EBIT of $100 million per year. A long way from generating a $100 million in sales / revenue by the looks of things IMOA.

I wonder if all those Companies that are being cited as examples of shorting activities have fallen 37%?? I agree that the behavior is somewhat distasteful, but that doesn't mean it's not going to be an effective strategy and drive the price of this Company back to more realistic levels. If folks believe the narrative then this will afford them the opportunity to top up at what will likely be much cheaper levels. I have never stated that A4N is a poorly run company, I just think it was massively overvalued, and obviously I am not alone!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A4N (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.5¢
Change
-0.025(2.55%)
Mkt cap ! $891.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
99.0¢ 99.0¢ 95.0¢ $1.238M 1.286M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 55862 95.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
96.0¢ 8054 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
96.0¢
  Change
-0.025 ( 1.70 %)
Open High Low Volume
98.5¢ 98.5¢ 95.3¢ 418222
Last updated 15.59pm 10/05/2024 ?
A4N (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.