LEG 0.00% 1.1¢ legend mining limited

Ann: 30m of Massive Sulphides in RKDD017 & RKDD013 Assays, Mawson, page-28

1. 936 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 256
    Yes, I get you. I also understand the 25m difference at the bottom. However, at this stage I would like to see them stepping out further. They are almost doing infill-type drilling before they have delineated the extent of mineralisation. 25m is nothing in mining terms.

I am surprised about the difference in observed mineralisation between DD13 and DD17.

Regarding stepping out further. Look at what CHN is doing (disclosure: I dont own any CHN, hence I am not trying to cross-promote). IMO, LEG is too conservative at this stage. I dont see the wisdom of drilling essentially a twinning hole (DD17) when we still have no idea of the extent of mineralisation. We have had good AC hits at shallow depths - surely getting a diamond rig a couple more than 2m (or even 20m) away from existing holes is now required.

All up, I am a bit perplexed by the strategy (or lack thereof). Are they trying to rapidly build up a Jorc on a small resource, or are they trying to find how large the system could be within the larger Mawson footprint? They way they are going, it almost seem like IGO has asked them to get a little satellite orebody ready.
    Last edited by Born2run: 26/05/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $31.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $5.46K 474.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 945240 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 35000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.