AGY 13.6% 9.2¢ argosy minerals limited

More BS. It is NOTHiNG to do with “excuses”. It is to do with...

1. 13,638 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8284
    More BS.

It is NOTHiNG to do with “excuses”. It is to do with the fact that I fully expect issues like gas supply and permitting and extended negotiations to introduce delays and hiccups to the targeted outcomes and timeframes.
    It is absolutely normal. THAT is what I am saying and that is why I fully expect these things to happen. If we meet expected timelines, great, if not, then it is not the end of the world as we have continually shown OVER and OVER again with getting milestones ticked off.
    Expectations of “Imminent” are great - it shows that they have great confidence that an outcome is likely near. BUT it is NEVER a done deal until it is DONE. You and some others that (apparently) get overly disappointed when an expected timeline or deal falls through seem to have little actual experience in the REAL business of mining. Would that be a fair assumption?
    You seem more upset that your trade didn’t play out as you hoped, rather than actually recognising the harsh realities of the resources sector.
    Do you want me to tell you about the almost 12 months it took me to get signatures from the top end of a South American mining company recently even after the budget holder in-country had approved a contract?
    It happens all the bloody time. Things change, people move on, macro issues change, budgets vary, risk and risk appetite fluctuates. Get used to it.

You stated that JZ lied iirc. That is NOT subjective, that is a serious allegation and you need to be prepared with evidence and stand by your claims here as you are personally liable for what you post. Read the TOU and warnings to posters.
    Why is it so difficult to simply recognise and understand that in this industry things rarely go as planned? Things rarely go as expected. Cost and time overruns are commonplace. AGY are in no way Robinson Crusoe in this regard. It happens routinely even with the BiG players. I know this because I’ve worked with many of them and have seen it over and over and over again. But DON’T believe me. Do not. I don’t expect you to at all. DYOR.
    As investors with limited specific detail and insight into companies that we are not intimately involved with we hope for the best and hope for the expected outcomes to materialise but IMO and experience if you RELY heavily on that, you are setting yourself up for disappointment over and over again.

Learn more.
    Bicker less.
    Why aren’t you surprised that 90% of the other posters here are NOT focusing on the potential negatives and missed deals and missed timeframes, but rather recognising our continual progress as remarkable in the bigger picture, as we head towards commercial production having only proven BG a couple of short years ago...?
    Also, you continue on about the “heavy discount” that the instos got in this CR, yet fail to put it into perspective with the prior YEAR of price action.
    Do you seriously think the instos are going to fall for “well, after 12 months of circa 5 cents, it just spiked to 21c, so please give us 30 million bucks at 20c?” As if, imo.

Actually, seeing as though one of them has posted on these threads, why not ask them directly what they would have responded to that suggestion?!
    I suspect it would have been something along the lines of “tell him he’s dreaming” based on the volatility and ongoing macro uncertainty, despite a promising recent tide-shift for Lithium demand.

I’ve never heard so much complaining from someone who apparently bought in below 6c and just cashed out half at 20c. All within about 12 months? Wow, what a TERRIBLE wicket.
    Some might suggest that you were simply FUDing away on the hopes of influencing a few punters to allow you to rebuy at a lower price....?
    As you say, never trust an anonymous poster on the interweb - hence post information or viewpoints/discussion backed up with evidence!

Your (false) claim about the fraction of GXY placement going to close short positions was a classic example of shooting from the hip in order to “support” a claim/view that the new instos here have no interest in a mid-long term hold and will simply sell out at the hint of a few pips.
    Such a claim is pure speculation and the “evidence” you used to support it was blatantly false, as I pointed out.

So yes, this IS going in circles AND getting pretty boring.

I refer you back to my pic of 10t of BG on the back of a truck, and again ponder how long it will take ANY other new entrant to show such progress....
    Criticising AGY, on balance, after what they have achieved over the past few years is imo nonsense. Imo, focussing on what are ultimately minor issues is relatively pointless and does not reflect the amazing progress and achievements of the team.
    If you were seriously concerned about specific issues and what they may mean for the future prospects or success of the business, then imo you would go about presenting and discussing those things very differently, particularly as a shareholder (i.e. part owner) of the company.

I’m not here to bicker with you, but seeing as though we have so many new visitors I am more than happy to call out what I think needs calling out, when it comes to claims about the company or relevance of specific issues, to assist those here seeking to learn about our great company and it’s potential into the future.

Imo
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.011(13.6%)
Mkt cap ! $133.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 9.6¢ 8.3¢ $761.7K 8.626M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14047 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AGY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.