RDN 0.00% 2.6¢ raiden resources limited

Ann: 30m wide outcropping pegmatites defined at Andover South, page-183

1. 5,481 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4019
    Adzconan,

As finalised with welcome last Friday.

Nice swarm mapped and released Wednesday on south.

I bet they already know abit about north tenaments.

I've been mining for over 30 years and prospecting over 40 years.

I know what I would have done behind the scenes.

Lab turn is two weeks, so it is possible to get a andover south results end of next week.

Some things have gone raidens way here in general.

Back at cr time. They announced the cr at 0.3c, before the good ni mre.

That set the cap low and prevented recognition of a good result.

It is when I bought most of my 38m holdings as things seemed a little bad sentiment whyse at that time.

We then had the cr under subscribed by 50%. That is very good looking back now.

There was facility for broker to place shortfall, but releases state within 3 months , which have passed now.

So if the shortfall is placed at 0.3 one should not be happy here. In the proxy 100m options relate to that.

Considering options are 1c, 100m given would now be wrong and actually valued higher than the 600k shortfall shares value.

I hope you are reading this dusko.

Next is welcome. To buy the leases, cost them alot less shares than when the deal was announced due to the trailing Vwap.

And lastly, the facility. It's set to raise 2m, but 2c is mentioned, it is possible hear the facility may get alot more.

You might get 3c plus here dusko.

So across the undersubscribed cr, less shares to welcome, more cash in the facility has done very well on the capital Managment / cash in.

And last, 300m 1.5c options are now in the money worth a possible 7m cash injection.

Drilling a little while ago was a no go due to money, how quickly things gave changed to advance the play.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $70.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.6¢ 2.8¢ 2.6¢ $220.1K 8.382M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 1498387 2.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 415000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.