RDN 3.23% 3.2¢ raiden resources limited

I'd hardly say that this latest tenements package is ' Cheap ' ....

1. 12,830 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15644
    I'd hardly say that this latest tenements package is ' Cheap ' . More well negotiated and really quite standard practice here in Australia.

So for starters you have the A$50,000 cash consideration fee and then you also have the allotment of the A$365,000 vendorshares (40,965,208 shares)....which while issued at a 20 day VWAP calculated SP of .0089 cents , they're almost 3 times that now and the shares are ' Escrowed ' for 6 months as per the ' Agreement '

" The Shares are subjectto a period of six (6) months voluntary escrow from the date of completion "

It's worth noting as well that Welcome’s 20%equity interest will be free carried until a decision to mine has been announced.

What's even more interesting is the couple of ' Conditions Precedent ' which as I understand them could result in someone like Creasy or SQM getting their hands on the 20% sometime in the future at obviously much higher prices.

Of course Raiden do have the right of FIRST Refusal of this 20% , and only highlights the fact that Welcome could potentially be receiving an amount much much larger for their 20% in the FUTURE.

So therefore the tenements aren't really cheap are they ? Because how long is a piece of string? They are potentially getting over $1 million NOW ...or who knows maybe DOUBLE that in 6 months from now ....and then potentially MULTIPLES of this amount when or if they dilute their 20%. So they are clearly joined at the hip with whatever successes Raiden reveals here.

But I guess what it means now is that it brings you back to this question of how could someone like Creasy get their hands on not only the 80% they would need to perhaps ' Average ' the ENTIRE project value against their ' Controlling Interest ' should they end up being of EQUAL size over the fence .....But whether they would be best to acquire some now like I stated in one of my previous posts - vis a vis a ' starting stake ' of an amount conveniently below the 20% takeover threshold at the LOW price NOW ....to whatever they then need to obtain later on ( including potentially this 20% that Welcome may or may not wish to DILUTE to at a much higher price and assuming Raiden were to waive its FIRST right of refusal ...which is not likely anyway. ).

And the thing about yesterday's and today's trading volumes...... And without a doubt , and you'd have to be in absolute and utter denial to NOT realize that someone or some entity has been methodically BUYING a stake here.

Conditions precedent :-

> dilute its interest in the Tenements according to a prescribed formula). If theVendor elects to dilute its interest, all of the Purchaser’s expenditure during andafter the Free Carried Period on the Tenements shall be included as expenditurefor the purposes of the dilution calculation; or

> sell its 20% interest in the Tenements to a bona fide third-party purchaser at thethen current prevailing market value of such interest, subject to Raiden beingprovided with a 30 day right of first refusal over the purchase of the Vendor’sinterest in the Tenements.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RDN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.2¢
Change
0.001(3.23%)
Mkt cap ! $86.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.1¢ 3.3¢ 3.1¢ $227.8K 7.132M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 492425 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 265000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RDN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.